UPDATE: May 28, 2021 - As per the recent OLBA conference call, please see the edits to our start of play protocol listed below,
UPDATE: May 27, 2021 – BLBC opens to members for outdoor play effective Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Your executive have selected next Tuesday to open the gates and allow open play, practice and instruction under the following COVID guidelines.
1. Pairs play only on alternate greens up to a maximum of 5 bowlers at one time
2. 6’ distancing required at all times.
3. Contact tracing sign in and out is mandatory
4. Masks must be worn while within the fenced area of the club, including while bowling.
5. Players must bring their own water as the fountain has been inactivated due to COVID.
6. The clubhouse will only be open to use the washrooms or obtain necessary equipment. Please do not congregate inside the clubhouse.
The schedule of play will be as follows: Should we receive additional drawmaster volunteers, more time slots may open up.
Day AM Afternoon Evening Drawmaster
Sunday Closed Closed Closed N/A
Monday Closed 1:00 pm Closed Aft – Fred Alcock
Tuesday 10 am 1:00 pm Closed AM – Hans / Aft – Dave Burrows
Wednesday 10:00 am Closed Instructional* Morn – Phyllis Donohue / Eve – Bob & Pat Pring & Mary Wesko
Thursday Closed 1:00 pm Doubles League** Aft – Mary Wesko / Eve – Dave Burrows
Friday Closed 1:00 pm Doubles League** Aft – Evan Bingley / Eve – Dave Burrows
Saturday Closed 1pm Jitney Closed Bill Headley
Brian Donohue – AM only
*Wednesday night Instructionals will begin June 16th at 7:30pm and effective the first Wednesday in July through August , the junior will start at 6pm
** Thursday/Friday Night Doubles League will begin June 17th
A full list of provisional Executives, Board Members, and Chairpersons can be found on the Executive page.